Monday, September 29, 2008

New Hair!



Today, Ryan and I decided that we both needed hair cuts. Ryan's was getting way too long and he was hiding it under his hat all the time. And mine......well, my hair just grows extremely fast and if I don't cut lots of layers into it, it gets really long and stringy really fast, and then I can't do anything with it except put it up in a bun, which isn't exactly the most attractive or professional look. We both cut a lot of hair off, but I do have to say that Ryan probably beat me...which is pretty sad. But I thought I'd let everyone see the change! I'll have to post the pictures of mine tomorrow because it really needs to be washed, dried, and fixed first, but Ryan, being the lucky guy that he is, has wash and wear hair! So here he is!

Before:



And after:



Doesn't it look so much better?! He likes it, so I guess that's all that matters, but I'm glad to no longer have a husband with a mop on his head! :) (Just kidding, sweetheart!)

No comments: