Thursday, September 25, 2008

44 Things about Me!



Subject: 44 Odd things

1. Do you like blue cheese? Gorgonzola, yes. HEB has a really good Gorgonzola & Apple pizza

2. Have you ever drank? of course. My current favorite drink is Seabreeze and I love a good Riesling.

3. Do you own a gun? no, but I want to.

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. I'm always afraid they're going to take my blood. I pass out every time.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them w/chili & cheese

7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's A Wonderful Life
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Dr Pepper

9. Can you do push ups? not very well

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding and engagement rings and my pearls from Poland

11. Favorite hobby? reading and finding new recipes
12. Do you have A.D.D.? maybe. I have a lot of things that I enjoy doing, so sometimes it's hard for me to pick one to focus on.

13. What's your weight? not going there

14. Middle name? Marie
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? What are Ryan and I going to do tonight? Should I make the Funny cake now? I wish I was back in Germany.



16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Dr Pepper, Riesling, Cranberry juice
17. Current worry? That Obama will be our next President.
18. Current hate right now? Obama and his lies.
19. Favorite place to be? home or Germany
20. How did you bring in the New Year? I think we spent it at home. We didn't do much.

21. Where would you like to go? back to Germany
22. Name three people who will complete this? I have no idea.
23. Do you own slippers? no
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Pink

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, I like Egyptian cotton.

26. Can you whistle? Heck no! I've tried....it just doesn't work.

27. Favorite color? Burgundy/ Maroon
28. Would you be a pirate? Not a chance
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? anything....lately it's been Sweeney Todd songs, though
30. Favorite Girl's name? Ava Marie

31. Favorite boy's name? Matthias Shane
32. What's in your pocket? $2.10

33. Last thing that made you laugh? my cat being a ninja and stealing my cheese

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? When I broke my wrist playing soccer
36. Do you love where you live? The city, yes....our apartment...eh, it's ok.
37. How many TVs do you have in the house? 3, but one of them is not currently hooked up.
38. Who is your loudest friend? probably Anne
39. How many dogs do you have? 1

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't know, but it really doesn't matter
41. What is your favorite book? Mila 18, Farewell to Arms, On Hitler's Mountain, A Girl From Schindler's List. I have lots.
42. What is your favorite candy? Snickers
43. Favorite Sports Team? Texas A&M Aggies
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Nearer My God To Thee

No comments: