Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm a graduate!



It's been a long time since I've posted, and a lot has been going on, but one of the biggest things that has happened is that I have GRADUATED from Texas A&M University! WHOOP! It took me a year longer than I had planned, and even then I had to put up a fight to finally get my diploma, but I have it now and I can now officially say that I am a Former Student of Texas A&M. Former Student is key, though. I am not an ex-Aggie and I never will be. Once an Aggie, always an Aggie. I have to admit, it does feel strange to think about the fact that I'm not in school anymore. I'm sure it will really sink in in August when everyone is going back and all the new freshmen are here. But life is about change and moving on, and it really was a fun day: May 14, 2010. So, I'm going to share some pictures with you!

No comments: